Kickstart an exciting, dynamic career with our Professional Diploma in Digital & Social Selling.
Learn how to make more sales faster and easier using social selling techniques. Increase sales performance by up to 400% by adopting digital and social selling tools.
This course is ideal for inside or outside sales people, consultants and sales representatives of all levels, business development executives and managers, account managers, relationship managers and those leading sales teams, or anyone looking to develop their digital sales capabilities.
The Professional Diploma in Digital & Social Selling will equip you with the supplementary skills you need to drive more sales and increase your OTE, every time.
The course is exclusively designed by digital marketing professionals and validated by the Digital Marketing Institute’s Syllabus Advisory Council.
Our next Professional Diploma Classroom course commences soon.
What will you learn?
The Digital Marketing Institute has collaborated with digital industry experts to design and develop a structured syllabus and complementary learning materials that are informed by essential innovative techniques and best practices in digital & social selling.
Over 92% of graduates say that the Digital Marketing Institute qualification has had a positive impact on their career.
The Professional Diploma in Digital & Social Selling course will guide you through thirty hours of in-depth learning in the following disciplines: There are ten modules in the certification.
- Introduction to Digital & Social Selling
- Digital Research
- Sales Enablement
- Social Content
- Digital Sales Messaging
- Social Account Management
- Digital Sales Leadership
- Integration & Strategy
After completing the Professional Diploma in Digital & Social Selling, you will be able to:
- Acquire more qualified prospects
- Reduce lead times and nurture leads more effectively
- Achieve a more balanced pipeline
- Increase your conversion rate
- Develop your online brand by creating and promoting relevant content
- Build solid relationships online, ensuring client satisfaction and repeat business
- Adapt the tone, style, and type of your content based on your target audience
- Optimize territory and pipeline analysis and define growth strategies
- Maximize the impact of your digital & social selling with the use of CRM tools, digital tools and social media platforms
Understand how to lead the implementation of a digital sales strategy in your organization
Experience the Global Standard
This course is taught in over 80 countries around the world, with more graduates trained to a single digital education standard than any other.
Designed and validated by industry experts
We bring together the world’s leading digital brands and agencies to review and approve your syllabus and course content. We work with companies such as Google, Facebook and Twitter to define a syllabus that will develop your digital career.
Study the course in a classroom setting at Holmesglen Institute in Melbourne, or online via our dynamic learning network, giving you easy access to all your course materials including video lectures, downloadable slides, supporting case studies and learning resources.